Obama Vs. Mccain Obama Vs. Mccain

LOL!

Great movie it would be even better if you could play it.

Captain R: Game Ranger EX Captain R: Game Ranger EX

Great job

I've tried flash a couple times, couldn't get started guess I just didn't have the patience. That's why I appreciate every well made flash and some bad ones even. This was really good keep it up.

Sunrie responds:

Thank you very much. We're currently working on Captain R: The Game Ranger 3, so be sure to keep an eye out for it.

-Machine-Made- -Machine-Made-

Love it!

Favorited , 5'ed, great job.

What Is Easter About? What Is Easter About?

lol

I love these random loops they always make me laugh for some reason, but what I like even more is the reviews that people write for them rofl. Nice job though for a 7 min flash. EASTER EGGS RULEZ! lulcatz.

P.S. Great responses to the reviews I'm loving them lol!

Chaz-o responds:

I know, they make me happy watching them, so i make them too.

I also find the reviews i get to sometimes be VERY funny/ retarded ... but i always try to respond to them to the best of my abilities and in a direct, truthful approach.

Thanks for watching! I appreciate people like you :P

Radioactive Bread Radioactive Bread

lol

thats 1337.

Elite-Sniper responds:

Oh yeah.

Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

I almost died!!

the psp and devil may cry ones were so funny I almost died from laughing to hard.

Castle Castle

Re-Do

I would suggest possibly re-doing this one. I watched every single one and the other ones were way better. The guy before me probably didn't even watch the rest so he didn't know actually how good you are. I'm just not gonna rate it so don't think i gave you all zeros :Þ.